The difference between the biggest fashion magazines!
Now that we've revised the list of fashion houses, it's time to analyze the magazines!
Just like before, I have a predetermined list that I will be talking about, only this time instead of 20, there are simply 10 (and I believe that's more than enough to get started!).
You know the drill if you've read my previous posts- if you want me to add any items to the list, or purely have any suggestions in general, let me know!
Without further ado, here are the 10 candidates:
1. Allure
2. Cosmopolitan
3. Dazed
4. Elle
5. Fantastic Man
6. Glamour
7. Harper's Bazaar
8. L'Officiel
9. Vanity Fair
10. Vogue
Voilà! I hope you'll appreciate the variety I have selected. Therefore, without additional delay, I will now begin with the basics of each magazine!
Allure
Founder: Linda WellsCEO: Archie Charred
Publisher: Condé Nast
Editor: Michelle Lee
Although Allure is steered more towards the beauty and hair styling field, it also offers insight into celebrity secrets and showstopping tips on current trends you can't find elsewhere.
Cosmopolitan
Founder: Helen Gurley Brown (passed in 2012)CEO: Michele Promaulayko
Publisher: Hearst Communications
Editor: Jessica Pels
Cosmopolitan includes the up-to-the-minute fashion trends, beauty tutorials, dating and relationship advice, celebrity news and the latest sex tips.
Dazed
Founder: Jefferson Hack, RankinCEO: Jefferson Hack
Publisher: Dazed Media
Editor: Anna Cafolla
This British style magazine approaches today's fashion, music, film, art and literature.
Founder: Pierre Lazareff (passed in 1972)
CEO: Nina Garcia (editor-in-chief)
Publisher: Carol Smith
Editor: Nina Garcia (editor-in-chief)
Elle includes beauty discussions, politics, news, trends, etc.
Fantastic Man
Founder: Jop van Bennekom, Gert JonkersCEO: Jop van Bennekom, Gert Jonkers
Publisher: Top Publishers
Editor: Jop van Bennekom, Gert Jonkers
This Amsterdam-based magazine focuses on male fashion, and icludes interviews with male celebrities and intellectuals.
Glamour
Founder: Condé NastCEO: Samantha Barry
Publisher: Condé Nast
Editor: Samantha Barry
Glamour gets into detail about makeup, skin care, hair styles, fashion trends and general entertainment (celebrities and politics).
Founder: Harper & Brothers
CEO: Samira Nasr
Publisher: Hearst Communications
Editor: Samira Nasr
This magazine is for women who demand the best. With high-profile designers, different styles and other high-brow fashion news.
L'Officiel
Founder: Jalou familyCEO: Benjamin Eymère
Publisher: Editions Jalou
Editor: Emmanuel Rubin
L'Officiel covers luxury, lifestyle, culture and beauty, and inspirational fashion trends fresh for each season.
Vanity Fair
Founder: Condé NastCEO: Radhika Jones
Publisher: Condé Nast
Editor: Radhika Jones
Vanity Fair is a monthly magazine of entertainment, TV, politics, celebrities, fashion, and beauty news and commentary.
Vogue
Founder: Arthur Baldwin TurnurCEO: Dame Anna Wintour
Publisher: Condé Nast
Editor: Dame Anna Wintour
A magazine that deeply explores the world of fashion, including the people, places, and events.
Where I found it all
https://www.allyoucanread.com/top-10-fashion-magazines/
I also used the Wikipedia page on each magazine!









Comments
Post a Comment