A quick introduction!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for stumbling across my page! 

Before I begin with any entries, I'd like to start off with a quick introduction of myself and of the page, and to quickly clear up any initial questions you may have.



The fashion industry is forever evolving their apparel, their style and technique, their marketing strategies... and it can often become challenging to keep up with these ever-changeing affairs. On top of that, there is so much material to adress! Keeping up with the fashion industry takes up so much time that it should be considered a full-time job! 

So that's why I'm here- to update and explain all of the latest fashion reports, tendencies and exposés in a way that is understandable and easy to follow, as well as offer my impressions and judgements along the way (regularly adding trivias and tips!).

To write about a particular matter, I perform a wide-ranged search and gather as many facts as possible, to then proceed to develop my own opinion* on the issue. I will link all of the sites I gathered the information from below each entry, at the bottom of the page.

*Following this I would like to highlight that everything that I write about from my insight, is merely that, my opinion and personal taste, and if any of you don't share my views (which I'm certain will be the case on more than one occasion!), that's super cool and valid! It's entertaining to see what others have to say about something, but it's also healthy to develop your own opinions! After having said that, if anyone doesn't share my thoughts on a particular topic, or does share them, or simply wants to add some knowledge of their own, or even add suggestions for my next entries, don't be shy! Feel free to share your comments with us! You can do this via the comments section or directly sending me an email with the adress linked to this account. 

That's pretty much all I wanted to say, so let's begin!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts